Sunday, August 23, 2009

Random!!

=)

Its Sunday! Its the 23rd of August. National Day(which is on the 9th) just passed by without any hoo-haa from Singapore. Its all the same. 44th Birthday. Human Formations, Fireworks. The Bang Bang Salute by the Howitzers. And that's all. I was supposed to go watch the live screening of the National Day Parade at the Tank though, but with all the Malaysian Blood in me now, I just stayed at home and watch tv. =p

SO yeah, been around. Mugged for EMET test on friday. Really ridiculous though, cause, even though it is a core maths exam, i still find it difficult. Sadly, I have to blame myself for not having a stronger foundation in Maths. Even in O levels, i could not do well in E Maths. Oh well, it's over i guess. So lets wait for results.

Didn't do much today. Been reading up on Commercial Law. I like the subject. Keeps your mind going and active. There are like loads of cases to read inside. Really interesting.

Oh well, Life's been good i guess. I wish it could be better. But i guess i am contented.

Catch ya later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment