Monday, August 17, 2009

Decision

Finally.

After intense soul searching and reflection, I have decided my life from now onwards. After last night, the words that you said, has got me into thinking.

And let me tell you this, I am here because I want to. I know what I am doing. And don't for once think that I will leave. You keep saying I don't understand you. I tried, and I am still trying. But do you understand me?

Do you know who I am? I have opinions of my own of course. Its just because I prefer to give you the freedom to do what you want. The thing is, if I offer my opinion, we will end up arguing. So I rather keep my mouth shut. Real tight.

From today onwards, it will be a rough road. Because I would not be listening to you as much. I will be reasoning instead. I will not nod my head to everything. I will in turn, discuss.

Wouldn't it be more exciting this way? Rather than me, nodding to your every wants.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment