Saturday, June 13, 2009

WELL DONE ROBIN!

YES! YES! I screwed up my Econs and Finm papers. No one to blame but me. Maybe I can blame the weather, which is FREAKING COLD. Imagine, 8.30 am in the morning, you walk out of your own warm room, you can see your own breath. That is how cold is it. And guess what, great idea to hold exams in a SPORTS HALL! It seems their heater is as old as the university, I was shivering while doing my papers. 

But seriously, I did not prepare enough for Finance. I saw the questions, I could have aced it. 5 questions, I got all of them wrong. 3 I did not read the questions properly, 1 I do not even know how to do at all. Last one i had no time. I totally wasted like 1 hour on the first question, and another trying do solve the one i did not know how to do. That left me with 1 hour to do the rest. 3 FREAKING HOURS!!! and I still F it up. 

Praying for a P, which is a Pass. and a D for my Econs... 

And I want the new iPhone. Its on my wishlist.. Thanks in Advance =p

Anyway. Happy Birthday. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment