Sunday, May 31, 2009

exams

Exams are two weeks away. Wake up Robin. You have not done any revision. Your life now is only, Sleep, Wake up, Fun, Eat, Bathe, Sleep. Seriously, will you be contented with only a C average for your grades?

When will be the auspicious time for you to start studying? 1 hr before exams?

Oh well..

I just woke up.. like 3pm.. half a day gone. Seemingly, my English proficiency has dropped greatly since I left college. I have been typing in broken languages and I am amazed that people actually understands what i am typing. Bravo to all you people. But, personally, I thought that typing in this Perfect English format seems so rigid to me. The words just does not bring out the person I am. The Robin in real life cannot even pronounce words properly, no joking.

But, since one day, I am joining the corporate world soon, it's best I start typing the correct way. Starting from this post onwards.

Come what may...

No comments:

Post a Comment