Monday, April 13, 2009

Procrastinator!


is that a new word?



i am suppose to do my damn stats assignment now..



sitting at the dinner table..



with my laptop starting to burn..



i missed a few friends from the last post..


Radin Faizal Arif

He is a simple guy. one word to describe him.. SIMPLE! haha.. and i like him alot.. dunno why.. everyone like him alot. equals likable
funny man..

Samuel Lee a.k.a mad dota player


HE IS THE MAN.. MA CHAO HAI.. DIU LEY.. lol.. all the explicit words from his mouth.. haha.. he is a crazy dota player.. got my respect..haha. nice guy overall.. =)

currently webcaming with jo ann.. damn pity her..
crazy parents she have..
seriously.. they should really go meet my mum.. sure tio kan by my mum..
oh well..
gonna enjoy myself in sydney..
miss you girls..
love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment