Sunday, March 29, 2009

photos

Updates of my life..
Here are the photos i promised.. Though most of the event photos are in Jo Ann's cam..
These photos are super old.. lol.. sorry!
This is University Ave. Way behind me is Unilodge. infront of me is Union Court..


dumb shit.. dunno is it me, i already rotated it, but it was still uploaded as sideways..
sorry for those who gonna slant yr neck and check this out.. i take my tutorials at the Arndt and Copland Building! and its just like 1 min walk away from Unilodge.. freaking near!












And my humble room! i am not gonna show the kitchen and toilet.. its nothing.. got sofa.. tv.. quite a nice table.. chair without wheels.. lol.. funny.. i asked the reception, told them it was missing wheels! they told me, because if there are wheels, everyone will be doing chair racing in the corridors.. haha..
oh well.. i will post more soon i promise! really.. its crazy uploading.. i tried like 3 times. keep getting error.. i will post all my friends here k..
lol.. life really not that good now.. exams coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment